About the Client:
The client is a company that facilitates the taxes and finance information for e-commerce store owners. They built an application to provide such information to their global customer base and to increase sales.
The objective was to localize the client’s web application’s initial user interface into +30 languages to enable access to the platform for many countries and nationalities.
- Collecting a team of +68 linguists
- Translation into +40 languages
- A Short time train the linguists
- Linguists should be familiar with the taxes terminology
- The localization team prepare the content in a friendly format for translators.
- The recruitment team surveyed our linguistic team for proper talents
- The project management team prepared video training for the linguists
- A dedicated team of 2 project managers were assigned to manage the project.
How this was completed:
For over 2 months we worked together to complete the project following the below strategies:
- Regular meetings to discuss the progress.
- Preparing clear instructions in video and text format.
- Implementing internal and client-side quality assurance.
- Raising questions for any unclear points or terminology.
- Reviewing the progress to ensure timely delivery of the translations.
The application’s initial interface was translated into 34 languages by qualified translators and proofreaders. The linguists had a solid background in localizing relevant content. The client was happy to launch the interface in 34 languages without too much hassle.